Monday, December 13, 2010

Procrastinating

Today is December 13, Christmas is in 12 days. I have yet to order Christmas cards. I have yet to purchase, much less wrap, the vast majority of my gifts. Christmas cookies, candy and the like? Yeah right. As much as I try to pretend I'm not, I'm a procrastinator at heart. I've been that way since I was a child, maybe it's time to embrace it, or at least come to terms with it.

Seeing as I dropped the ball big time and never ordered any birth announcements, I knew I had to get on it and order photo cards for Christmas. Thank God for Shutterfly. They have such amazing products and at a great price too. Because I procrastinate, I've only ever ordered prints from them before. But there are a ton of things on their website I'd like to purchase. I always buy my Mom a calendar for Christmas, and can't wait to order her one from here next year. She'll love the pictures of her Grandchildren and I'll love the price!

This is the design we've decided on for the Christmas cards, just need to put the last photo in and hopefully they'll arrive before Christmas.

And while I'm ordering stuff on their site, maybe I should order Fiona's first b.day invitations. Maybe if I order them six months in advance they'll arrive on time! They have some super cute invitations, like this one or this one.

Shutterfly is running some amazing deals right now, perfect if you still need a couple of last minute gifts. Free shipping on products over $50, buy one get one 50% off on photo books & 20% off cards. But the best deal is over Wednesday, so hurry if you'd like to take advantage of this offer. Shutterfly is offering 50 free photocards when you blog about their products! What an amazing deal!

1 comment:

sewa mobil jakarta said...

Nice article, thanks for the information.